- People can change, but you can never make them change.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. — Dalai Lama
- Talk less, listen more.
- Luck favors the prepared, darling. –Edna Mode, The Incredibles
- Envy is a wasted emotion.
- Take time to write a Thank You note.
- No one will ever love you as much as your cat or dog.
- My friends are my estate. — Emily Dickinson
- You will never regret showing kindness to people.
- Honor your grandparents. Without them, there is no you.
- Volunteer at some point in your life.
- Share your favorite recipes.
- Establish routines and traditions within your own family, even if they’re silly and unconventional.
- Spend some time outside each day.
- Give people the benefit of the doubt, but when people show you who they are, believe them.
- Beware of shiny things with little substance.
- Beware of shiny people…
View original post 420 more words